Kapal Bharti is the heavily effective Pranayam. this is the breathing exercise deals with taking breathe in and forcefully exhale the air from the lungs. benefits of Kapal Bharti pranayama are huge. it has the power to cure the body from abdomen to the head section.
How To Do Kapal Bharti : –
Let us break down Kapal Bharti pranayama in the simple steps
- Seat in a meditative posture. in sukhasana our padmasana
- Close your eyes and relax.
- Inhale deeply through both nostrils
- Expand your chest
- Expel the breath with forceful contractions of the abdominal muscles and relax
- Do Not strain
- Continue active exhalation and passive inhalation
- Complete 30 Rapid breaths
- Take a deep breath and exhale slowly.
When to Avoid Kapal Bharti : –
avoid the Kapal Bharti pranayama if you belong to following conditions
- Chronic bleeding in the nose
- High blood pressure
- Gastric ulcers
Benefits of Kapal Bharti Pranayama : –
Kapal Bharti is the anti allergies pranayama. cause Kapal Bharti reduces the allergetic bacteria of the body.
in today time many women suffer from a cyst in their uterus. Regular practice of Kapal Bharti reduces the chances of a cyst in the uterus.
Duration : –
Kapal Bharti pranayama deals with the air intaking in the body. hence you should perform this pranayama between 4 am to 7 am in the morning time. That will be more beneficial for body. You should perform Kapal Bharti at least 10 minutes minimum and 15-minute maximum
For better understanding please visit : – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiFrX1dibcc
Also check out : –